This blog contains affiliate links. ♥
Free Play With Shaving Cream
Tips from the teacher:
- If you are not near a real sink, have a dish pan of warm water ready and lots of dry bath towels to clean up your kids afterward. You will also want paper toweling and baby wipes on hand.
- Cover the children with smocks. We used old, adult sized t-shirts.
- Bring an empty plastic kitchen bag to put the messy towels and smocks in for transport. You will have laundry to do!
- One can of shaving cream for each 4-6 kids is about right.
- After covering them with a t-shirt, give each child their own baking pan full of shaving cream and watch them have fun!
Did you know that tinted shaving cream is great to PAINT with? Oh, it is- take a look!